Epoxy Flooring Chicago
Let’s Make It Happen
Trained, Certified Professionals
Epoxy Flooring in Chicago, IL
Standard Epoxy Flooring
Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Decorative Flake Epoxy Flooring
Pool Deck Resurfacing
Garage Floor Epoxy
Basement Epoxy Flooring
Give us a call today for a free, no-obligation quote!
Where We Work
The best in epoxy flooring and concrete services for homeowners!
LIMITED TIME ONLY
Experienced, Reliable, Affordable
Call us now to get your free estimate!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of epoxy flooring?
Epoxy flooring has many benefits that can enhance your home or business! Check them out below:
- Durability: Epoxy flooring is highly durable. These floors can withstand a great deal of damage without cracking, chipping, or failing. Epoxy flooring is built to last against various factors, from high impacts to rough abrasions to constant foot and vehicle traffic.
- Resistance: Thanks to its seamless installation and non-porous surface, epoxy flooring is resistant to liquid substances, including chemicals and water. As a result, you’ll avoid water damage that ravages conventional flooring and unsightly stains that seep into most floors.
- Longevity: Traditional flooring materials are made to last between 10 and 15 years. On the other hand, epoxy flooring is designed to last for decades! With proper maintenance and care, your epoxy floor can last for 25 years or more!
- Ease of Maintenance: Maintaining your floor shouldn’t be a labor-intensive, time-consuming, and expensive experience. Thankfully, with epoxy flooring, it isn’t! These floors are simple and easy to maintain! Daily sweeping or dust mopping, weekly wet mopping, and spot mopping as needed are all that’s necessary to keep your floor clean for years to come!
What are the options for pool deck resurfacing?
Our company provides several options for resurfacing your pool deck. You can see these options below:
- Smooth Concrete Overlays: This is the most straightforward pool deck resurfacing option we offer. After prepping your pool deck, the overlay is applied, leveled, and smoothed over to create a classic, grey concrete finish to your updated pool deck.
- Stamped Concrete Overlays: One of the most popular choices in pool deck resurfacing, stamped concrete provides a wide array of customizable options! These overlays can mimic high-end materials, such as brick, natural stone, and even wood, to give your pool deck a completely new look!
- Kool Deck Coatings: Kool Deck coatings are designed to keep your pool deck cooler during the hottest months of the year. These coatings don’t absorb as much sunlight as bare concrete to give your pool deck a more comfortable feel. Kool Deck coatings are also available in many different styles and patterns, such as brick or stone designs!