Epoxy Flooring Chicago
Let’s Make It Happen
Trained, Certified Professionals
Epoxy Flooring in Hammond, IN
We are proud to offer a variety of services for all your residential or commercial needs! Below, you can see all the services we have to offer!
Standard Epoxy Flooring
Standard epoxy flooring is the most common style of floor that we offer our clients. This standard floor comes in a variety of colors, patterns, and textures to fit any design scheme! From simple single-color floors to elaborate multi-colored designs with intricate patterns, standard epoxy flooring has an option for every design! This procedure is great for anyone who wants a unique floor that will stand out among the rest!
Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Metallic epoxy resin flooring is one of the newest and most creative types available! These floors are made by mixing metallic pigments with epoxy during installation, and they give any room a shimmery appearance that virtually no other kind of floor provides. With so many color options to choose from, you can design your new home’s interior in countless ways.
Decorative Flake Epoxy Flooring
Decorative flake epoxy flooring is the perfect solution for anyone who benefits from a hard, slip-resistant surface and an added layer of texture. These floors are created by layering acrylic chips over the epoxy base before sealing them in place with a clear topcoat. The size and color of these decorative chips can be changed depending on one’s preferences – 1/16 inch to 1 inch – or based on the needs of any current design.
Making the most out of your existing floor is as simple as concrete polishing. This process strengthens and densifies your concrete, making it more durable and shiny for a long time! It’s perfect for both home and businesses; if you want to make the most out of your existing floors, this eco-friendly option can help you beautify them in a cost-efficient way.
Pool Deck Resurfacing
Our pool deck resurfacing is the best way to make your old, worn-out concrete look awesome again. You can upgrade your current pool deck with options that range from smooth concrete overlays to a stamped or acrylic coating. Whatever you choose, you’ll have a great looking pool deck in no time – and without spending much money!
Garage Floor Epoxy
The garage is the one area in your home that sees the most wear and tear. The floors are exposed to harsh car chemicals and relentless foot traffic. Epoxy for garages can help with all of these stresses, including preventing oil or grease stains! You can also choose a garage floor coating that is resistant to chips, scratches, and UV light. Any harmful chemicals in your garage will be sealed away by the protective finish of your new epoxy!
Basement Epoxy Flooring
Even if you don’t plan to use the whole space, epoxy flooring is still a good option for basements. Epoxy floors are water-resistant and wear very well, making them perfect especially when your space has any moisture issues or needs to be cleaned often. Epoxy flooring can be installed over concrete, but if there are any cracks in the concrete or below-grade foundation it may not adhere correctly.
Give us a call today for a free, no-obligation quote!
Where We Work
We offer a variety of flooring options for both residential spaces and commercial settings. Our prices are affordable, so we can accommodate you no matter what your budget is. We also have dedicated crews who stand by to ensure your needs are met quickly and efficiently.
The best in epoxy flooring and concrete service for homeowners!
Want your Chicago property to tap into its full potential? Forget expensive remodels or home improvement projects, all you need is our residential epoxy flooring services, concrete polishing and pool deck resurfacing. Whether you want a newer kitchen with trendy epoxy floors on your heels or are looking to make the most of our warm weather months by refreshing an aging pool deck: nine styles of residential flooring service await with no budget too big, small or in-between.
LIMITED TIME ONLY
Experienced, Reliable, Affordable
Do you run a commercial pool? Our commercial pool deck resurfacing service can help you keep your commercial pool current and up to safety standards!
Call us now to get your free estimate!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of epoxy flooring?
Epoxy flooring has many benefits that can enhance your home or business! Check them out below:
- Durability: Epoxy flooring is tough. Made to withstand a lot of wear and tear, not only against rough abrasions but also high impacts and constant foot traffic, epoxy flooring is the lasting choice for your family’s home or business.
- Resistance: Thanks to its seamless installation and non-porous surface, epoxy flooring is resistant to liquid substances including water and chemicals. As a result, you’ll avoid the water damage that ravages other kinds of floors and unsightly stains that seep in from most surfaces.
- Longevity: Whereas other flooring types might last between 10 to 15 years, epoxy floors can provide you with decades of service. With care and maintenance, your epoxy floor will be able to meet a 25 year or even longer lifespan!
- Ease of Maintenance: Maintaining your floor shouldn’t cost you much and instead should be a quick and easy process. Epoxy floors are simple to maintain, because all you need to do is sweep or dust mop them every day, wet mop them weekly, and spot clean as needed.
What are the options for pool deck resurfacing?
Our company provides several options for resurfacing your pool deck. You can see these options below:
- Smooth Concrete Overlays: Our most straightforward pool deck resurfacing choice combines a thorough prepping process with an overlay application, level finish, and detailed smoothing to recreate the classic concrete feel to your updated pool deck.
- Stamped Concrete Overlays: One of the most popular pool deck resurfacing solutions today is stamped concrete, which can emulate high-end materials such as brick, natural stone and wood. With a wide array of customizable options to choose from, your pool deck will be completely transformed with just one stamp!
- Kool Deck Coatings: When it’s hot out, your pool deck can be one of the most uncomfortable places to be. Kool Deck coatings minimize absorption of sunlight and create a comfortable feeling between your bare feet and the concrete during warmer months. We have various types of designs on offer as well.
What is the concrete polishing process?
The process of concrete polishing is a multi-step process used to remove surface defects from concrete and apply an epoxy coating.
The first step in the process involves grinding and/or abrading the existing concrete surface with diamond grinding discs, abrasive blasting or sandblasting equipment. The next steps involve prepping of the substrate for the application of one or more primer coatings. Following this, one or more topcoat layers are applied using specialized spray equipment which provides optimum adhesion and penetration into the concrete substrate. Once fully cured, we can either perform a sealant rinse, hydrophobic treatment or polish depending on your choice.
If you’re looking to update your existing residential flooring: contact us today!